The magnificent Grand Portico Mansion by Little Cottage Company, the country’s leading maker of wonderful children’s playhouses, is sure to bring years of joy to your kids. The durable construction and elegant design make it a great fit for any yard.
Assembly can take as little as two days depending on how much help you have. The kits are shipped as panels that are pre-assembled, primed, and ready for painting in your choice of colors. The siding is pre-fastened onto wall panels as is the trim that helps define the character of the playhouse.
The customer is responsible for providing shingles, paint, and the drip edge, all of which are available at your local home improvement center. This allows you to customize the Grand Portico Mansion to the look you desire. This playhouse has a front wall that lets in tons of natural light. Twenty-two working windows are included that use tempered safety glass along with ten flower boxes. Entry is easy with two doors, one for children and one large adult-sized door on the back.
Specifications and Features:
- Size: 16′ width x 10′ depth
- Wall is framed with 2″ x 3″ wood
- Curved wood trusses 24″ on center with 2″ x 3″ wood
- High quality siding and trim pre-fastened onto wall panels to ensure the panels are square
- Panelized wall sections for easier assembly
- Front includes 4 tall columns
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Includes 22 working 14″ x 21″ windows with safety glass, grids, and screens
- Ten flower boxes around bottom windows
- Child’s Dutch door is 20″ wide x 40″ high
- Adult French door on back is 36″ wide x 72″ high
- Front door is framed with beautiful transom windows
- Inside dimension from front door to back door is 6′
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Includes floor kit
- Includes loft with ladder for turret side that is about 32″ width x 120″ length
- Clearance under loft from bottom of loft to floor is about 46″
- All trim and siding is pre-primed
- Shingles (9 bundles)
- Drip edge (9 ten foot pieces) to achieve a completely custom look