Lauren’s Cottage Playhouse | 9×9
Lauren’s Cottage Playhouse is made with Western Red Cedar, a wood that is long-lasting, beautiful and above all else – safe. The Playhouse is shipped in ‘knock-down’ panels which only need to be screwed together. Most parents will have it assembled in one day.
Specifications and Features:
- Assembled dimensions: 123 in. W x 119 in. D x 125 in. H
- Floor Footprint: 110 in. W x 105 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- Four functional aluminum windows with tempered glass (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Four flower boxes for underneath windows
- Pre-cut assembly pieces
- Panelized wall and roof design
- 23 in. W x 58 in. H Dutch Door with window provides additional functionality
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces pre-cut for your convenience
- Assembly time for 2 people is approximately 3-4 days
- Dreamy loft with ladder access (includes safety railing)
- Dormer gable roof with viewing window and shutters
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
- Use the plastic shipping tarp to cover and protect your pieces until you are ready start your project. When finished using it for this…repurpose it!
- If liftgated down, take a minute or two to cut the straps and pull off the tarp. Check for corner damages, wood chips, sharp cuts and gauges in the product and if the pallet is broken.
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
- There is a time limit of 15-20 free minutes so it is best to have someone there to assist you.
- If hand offloading, briefly check all the pieces as they are handed to you.