Mountainview 5 x 6 Playhouse
The Mountainview Playhouse kit arrives factory primed, panelized, clearly labeled, with the entire hardware set needed to assemble the unit. Customers will need to provide shingles, drip edge, and paint or stain; these items can be easily purchased at a local home improvement store. We also include a printed full color instruction manual with step-by-step instructions.
When you choose one of our quality playhouse kits for your child, you are opening the door to his or her imagination. Whether they pretend to be an architect or interior designer as they decorate their new home, a librarian in their new reading room, a fireman in their new firehouse or a doctor or nurse in the hospital they just created inside their new playhouse, the possibilities are endless!
You will be helping your child’s imagination grow while creating those memories which will last a lifetime!
Our children’s playhouses give the kids a place to get away, give you the extra space you need and add to the beauty of your home!
Specifications and Features:
- Size: 5 x 6
- Inside height: 70″
- Sidewall height: 41″
- High quality siding pre-fastened onto wall panels
- Panelized walls sections (not just pre-cut) saves time in assembly
- Straight trim pre-fastened to panels
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 2 x 3 wood trusses 18″ on center
- 1 working windows with safety glass, screens, grid and shutters
- (1) Non-working round top window
- Child’s dutch door
- Child’s dutch door (24” H x 41” W)
- Hardware needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Outside corner trim (wood)
- Unstained trim and siding
- Floor Kit Included; assembled with 4 x 4 runners
- Roof Shingles