When you choose one of our quality playhouse kits for your child, you are opening the door to his or her imagination. Whether they pretend to be an architect or interior designer as they decorate their new home, a librarian in their new reading room, a fireman in their new firehouse or a doctor or nurse in the hospital they just created inside their new playhouse, the possibilities are endless!
You will be helping your child’s imagination grow while creating those memories which will last a lifetime!
Our children’s playhouses give the kids a place to get away, give you the extra space you need and add to the beauty of your home!
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The kits are shipped as panels that are pre-assembled, primed, and ready for painting in your choice of colors. The siding is pre-fastened onto wall panels as is the trim that helps define the character of the playhouse.
The customer is responsible for providing shingles, paint, and the drip edge, all of which are available at your local home center. This allows you to customize the Pennfield Cottage to exactly the final look you desire. A variety of other options are available to further enhance the appearance of your playhouse. Two working windows with screens are included that use tempered safety glass. Entry is easy with two doors, one for children and one adult-sized door on the side.
PENNFIELD COTTAGE PLAYHOUSE KIT INFORMATION
9’x 8’ 11’x 8’ 11’x 10’ 11’x 12’
Pennfield Cottage Playhouse kits are roughly 8’ high and come in four sizes.
PENNFIELD COTTAGE PLAYHOUSE KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 9 x 8: 2 x 3 wood trusses 24″ on center
- 11 x 8, 11 x 10, and 11 x 12: 2 x 4 wood trusses 24″ on center
- High quality siding and trim pre-fastened onto wall panels(insures panels are square)
- Panelized wall sections (not just pre-cut) saves time in assembly
- Straight trim pre-fastened to panels
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- 2 working 14” x 21” windows with safety glass, grids and screens
- Shutters and flower boxes
- 9 x 8 and 11 x 8 come with 2 cape cod dormers (non functioning)
- 11 x 10 and 11 x 12 come with 3 cape cod dormers (non functioning)
- These cape code dormers are not open to the outside
- Child’s dutch door (20” Wide x 40” High)
- Adult dutch door on side (34” Wide x 61” High)
- Railing for porch
- Covered porch 3’ deep by width of building
- Hardware needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Outside corner trim (white aluminum)
- Primed siding and trim
- Comes with floor kit
Above items can be purchased at your local home improvement store.
PENNFIELD COTTAGE PLAYHOUSE KIT OPTIONS:
- Extra shutters
- Extra windows (installed by customer)
- Extra flower boxes