Cedar Sunflower Playhouse with Sandbox Kit | 6 x 9
The elevated Sunflower Playhouse with sandbox below is a winner for your children no matter what age. Endless hours spent in the sandbox and then upstairs for some great imaginary play!
This Playhouse and sandbox is made with Western Red Cedar, a wood that is long-lasting, beautiful and above all else – safe. The Playhouse is shipped in ‘knock-down’ panels which only need to be screwed together. Most parents will have it assembled in one day.
Please be aware that the posts for the sandbox must be fastened securely into the ground. You may want to prepare your site prior to delivery of your playhouse.
Specification and Features:
- Assembled dimensions: 88 1/2 in. W x 117 in. D x 133 in. H
- Floor Footprint: 75 in. W x 105 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- Three functional aluminum windows with tempered glass: (18 in. W x 23 in. H) with screens and locks
- Kit includes three flower boxes for underneath windows providing added charm
- Pre-cut assembly pieces
- Panelized wall and roof
- 23 in. W x 58 in. H Dutch Door with heart shaped window
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces pre-cut for your convenience
- Assembly time for 2 people is approximately 2 days
- Designer shingled gables
- 3 ft. deep Western Red Cedar porch decking with handrails
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
- Post mount hardware Not Included
- Slide Not Included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
- Use the plastic shipping tarp to cover and protect your pieces until you are ready start your project. When finished using it for this…repurpose it!
- If liftgated down, take a minute or two to cut the straps and pull off the tarp. Check for corner damages, wood chips, sharp cuts and gauges in the product and if the pallet is broken.
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
- There is a time limit of 15-20 free minutes so it is best to have someone there to assist you.
- If hand offloading, briefly check all the pieces as they are handed to you.