The Teacup Playhouse Kit with Floor will give the little homeowner a fantastic place to play and get away from the day to day. The Teacup Playhouse features a child-sized dutch door, one working window with a screen, and a non-working rounded window for extra light. Panelized wall sections will save you building time, allowing you to quickly get your child’s new playhouse into use. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint to complete the build of the Teacup Playhouse.
When you choose one of our quality playhouse kits for your child, you are opening the door to his or her imagination. Whether they pretend to be an architect or interior designer as they decorate their new home, a librarian in their new reading room, a fireman in their new firehouse or a doctor or nurse in the hospital they just created inside their new playhouse, the possibilities are endless!
You will be helping your child’s imagination grow while creating those memories which will last a lifetime!
Our children’s playhouses give the kids a place to get away, give you the extra space you need and add to the beauty of your home!
Tea Cup Playhouse Includes:
- Size: 4 x 4
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 2 x 3 wood trusses 18″ on center
- High quality siding and trim pre-fastened onto wall panels
- walls are in panelized sections
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- (1) Working window with screen, grid, and a set of shutters
- (1) Non-working round top window
- Child’s Dutch Door (24″w x 41″h)
- Hardware set needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Outside corner trim (wood)
- Primed siding and trim
- Floor kit; assembled with 4 x 4 runners
- Drip Edge