The Craftsman Playhouse is a lovely cottage for your child to play in. This playhouse features a traditional style of craftsman window dormer, plus an interior loft and connected balcony with a slide. A covered porch gives your child a place to take a shaded break with friends. Panelized wall sections will save you building time, allowing you to quickly get your child’s new playhouse into use. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint to complete the Craftsman Playhouse.
The Craftsman playhouse kit arrives to our customers factory primed, panelized with pieces clearly labeled and the entire set of hardware needed to assemble the unit. We also include a printed full color instruction manual with step-by-step instructions.
Specifications and Features:
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 2 x 3 wood trusses 2’ on center on 9 x 8
- 2 x 4 wood trusses 24″ on center (11 x 8, 11 x 10, 11 x 12)
- 8’ wide – Left-to-Right
- 11’ long – Front-to-Back
- High quality siding and trim pre fastened onto wall panels.
- Walls are in panelized sections
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- (2) working 14” x 21” windows with safety glass, grids, and screens
- (2) sets of shutters, and (2) flower boxes
- (1) Transom loft window
- Loft and ladder. Loft measures 32” wide x depth of playhouse
- Deck & Railing (deck measures 3’ deep x width of building)
- Activity Deck & Railing (Deck measure 35”w x 24”d, it stands 60”h off the ground)
- Child Door (20” x 40”)
- Adult Door (34” x 61”)
- Hardware set needed to assemble (scores, latches, handles, nails)
- Outside corner trim (white aluminum)
- Primed siding and trim
- Floor Kit; Floor kit includes 2 x 4 framing and 5/8” plywood sheeting
Above items can be purchased at your local home improvement center.
- Extra Shutters
- Extra Windows (installed by customer)
- Extra Flower boxes