The Firehouse Playhouse by Little Cottage Company, the country’s leading maker of wonderful children’s playhouses, is sure to bring years of joy to your kids. The durable construction and elegant design make it a great fit for any family.
Assembly can take as little as a day depending on how much help you have. The kits are shipped as panels that are pre-assembled, primed, and ready for painting in your choice of colors. The siding is pre-fastened onto wall panels as is the trim that helps define the character of the playhouse.
The customer is responsible for providing shingles, paint, and the drip edge, all of which are readily available at your local home center. This allows you to customize the Firehouse to the look you desire. A variety of other options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your playhouse. One working window with a screen is included that uses tempered safety glass. Entry is easy with two doors, the engine double doors in the front and the adult-sized door in the back.
THE FIREHOUSE PLAYHOUSE KIT INFORMATION
8’ x 8’ 8’ x 10’ 8’ x 12’
These Firehouse kits are roughly 8’ high and are available in three sizes.
FIREHOUSE KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 2 x 3 wood wall framing
- 2 x 4 wood trusses 24″ on center
- High quality siding and trim pre-fastened onto wall panels(insures panels are square)
- Panelized wall sections (not just pre-cut) saves time in assembly
- Straight pre-primed trim pre-fastened to panels
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- 1 working window with safety glass, grids and screens
- Brass Fire bell
- FIREHOUSE USA and Engine #1 signs
- Firehouse engine doors are each (40” High x 20” Wide) for an overall opening of 40” x 40”
- Adult dutch door on back (61” High x 34” Wide)
- Hardware needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Outside corner trim (white aluminum)
- All trim and siding is pre-primed
- Drip edge
- Floor (if purchased without floor kit)
- Optional: three 4 x4 pressure treated posts under floor (required with deck option)
Above items can be purchased at your local home improvement store.
PLAYHOUSE KIT OPTIONS:
- Floor kit
- Extra windows (installed by customer)
- Loft (can be installed above firehouse doors)
- Deck and rail